Friday, February 09, 2007

To Souffle or not to Souffle?



I made my first Souffle today. Well, these are souffles that you allow to fall so they aren't so special for height. They taste wonderful though. They are Fallen Chocolate Souffle with Chocolate Bavarian Cream with Carmel sauce from The Royal Chef, Darren McGrady, www.theroyalchef.com. These taste like gooey brownies with yumminess. The thing I thought funny was that there are port soaked prunes in the souffles. I thought they would taste funny, but they are very good and you would have no idea they were prunes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're photos are fantastic, and I just want to pick that soufflé right off the screen and take a big bite!

:)

hiphostess said...

gooey brownies with yumminess! I don't think it gets much better than that :) Great blog! I'll add you to my list of fabulous reads today :)