Monday, March 06, 2006

mardi gras




Last week was fun. I went home for an extended weekend and photographed Mardi Gras in Mobile, Alabama with my dad and some friends. I then hung out in Mobile some with my friend Carisa it was a blast. I ate enough moonpies to last me a long while and as the photo shows they were everywhere. Carisa is a moonpie purest and says you should only eat the original Moonpies, but I just say as long as they're orange flavored then they're good. The other photo is of beaded nuns on Fat Tuesday in Mobile. I saw this and it made me smile, but I was chicken and Carisa had to kick me just to go shoot it. It's just a portrait but it makes me smile. I especially like the short nun on the right.
More to come soon of this weekend's photo conference and Babe's Fried Chicken in Ft. Worth.

No comments: